Have a great day - eat something healthy.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 1 - We're Doin' It!

Good Morning, Cleansers!

We’re starting off on a journey that will give us new insights on our relationships with food, alcohol, ourselves and others. And it may seem daunting as we take the plunge today, but just remember that we’re all here together to hold each other up, to share war stories and celebrate little victories. So know that you’re not alone, and remember that you deserve to look and feel your absolute best!

We all deserve to be well taken care of, even if we're the ones who have to do it. And that's exactly what we're doing with this cleanse. It may feel a little awkward and challenging at first, but we'll all find our rhythm soon. So hang in there, have a great Day 1, and check in when you can.

And all you Chicagoans, be sure to check the post below - it's got a great deal for dining out at Karyn's on Green - an awesome vegan restaurant!

With love,
i

Today I commit to putting myself first for the next 21 days. I can devote 5% of the year to me. I spend the other 95% worrying about someone or something else, skipping workouts to work late or drive the kids around, eating poorly when I’m crunched for time, sacrificing my time for family time. But for the next 21 days I’m going to prove to myself that it doesn’t always have to be that way. For 21 days I’m not going to be pulled by my life – I’m going to set its course. And during that time I will allow myself to believe I deserve to come first, that I deserve to be healthy, that I deserve to feel great, that I deserve to look good, that I deserve the time it takes to care for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment