Have a great day - eat something healthy.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Recipe Swap

All that talk yesterday about being prepared in the kitchen made me realize that it's been a while since I've posted any new recipes, so I thought I'd share a few with you today. I've got two favorite appetizers for everyday - Cilantro and Lemon Hummus and Spinach Hummus. And this recipe for Gluten-free Stuffed Mushrooms is a wonderful option for entertaining. Then, check out this gem -Whole Roasted Carrots with Ginger - it's so good it instantly became a favorite at my house.

Today I'm going to monkey around with some dishes I've wanted to add to our cleanse repertoire - like (believe it or not) quick steel cut oatsgluten- and sugar-free sushi rice, and celery root puree. I'll keep you posted on the developments. In the meantime, be sure to check out the menu pages just to the left of this paragraph - you'll find some great recipes in all the categories.

And if you have any favorite recipes you'd like to share, we'd love to see them!

Remember - the kitchen is a great place to stay warm so get in there and get cookin'! And have a wonderful Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment