Have a great day - eat something healthy.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gluten-free Stuffed Mushrooms

I just tried this recipe for a dinner party I had a few weeks ago and these little gems were a hit! However, the next time I make them, I’ll probably use a little less than ½ cup of sundried tomatoes – they added a very strong briny/salty flavor that was a bit overpowering. Still, this is a great recipe that I’ll use again and again.


Gluten-free Stuffed Mushrooms

1 C parsley, chopped
½ C sun dried tomatoes
½ C pine nuts
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 t lemon juice
¼ t Celtic sea salt
¼ C olive oil
1 (8-oz) package mushrooms

In a food processor, place parsley and pulse briefly. Add sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice and salt, then pulse until almost smooth. Drizzle in olive oil and pulse again briefly to incorporate.

Remove stems from mushrooms and stuff with pesto. Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes.

Serves 4

From elanaspantry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment