Have a great day - eat something healthy.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 19 - Cleansing the Closet

During a previous cleanse our veteran cleansing buddy Kathleen sent this email out to everyone:

"Anyone up for a challenge to take a bag of things to Goodwill, ARC, or wherever else you donate before the cleanse is done? For me a good cleanse includes cleansing my space as well as my body. I started to go through my closet last night and put a few things in a bag to donate and I already feel lighter."

What a great idea! It's the perfect time to transition our closets from winter to summer - to pare things down and lighten the load. So take a look at your closet and see what can stay and what can go. Be honest - if you haven't worn something in a year, let it go. And if you're saving things you never wear for sentimental reasons, maybe you can put them into storage. Try to give your closet a little breathing room. Because, as Kathleen said, you'll feel lighter once you clean up the clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment